Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been awhile...

SO, it HAS been a while!

And, although I have not yet taken a picture of my new very nicely painted spare bedroom/computer room, I must say it looks pretty good. Especially considering that I just decided to do it one day and then it was done!

Also, for those looking for an eye update...I went back to convenient care today and after getting a few more drops and them looking at it thru a funky blue light, it has been diagnosed that I, in fact, did NOT have pinkeye, but instead have somehow scratched my cornea. Needless to say, it really doesn't make much difference, but the new drops the nurse gave me ARE (finally) giving some relief! YAY!!!

John is on vacation this week, don't know what we are going to do--I know spending some time at Sholem is on the agenda.

Have you been watching NFL football already!!?? Of course, the Doyles are! John is already predicting his fantasy team and I am already kind of bored with Al and John Madden.

Well, Kindergarten registration is just 2 days away...Kate is getting excited (so am I!). And she will start sometime the week of August 23. MMO is starting up then too! So, busy times starting again!

Have a great Sunday night and I will blog later in the week!

No comments: