
So it has been awhile since I posted. SORRY! (amy!) :)
Last night, John and I went to the Tweeter in Chicago
to check out John Mayer and Sheryl Crow. I have to
admit (and you all know my current obsession with
him...) he had a ROCKIN show!
John just stood there watching me jam to all of his tunes.
I can't wait until Tuesday when his new album drops
(Continuum). I, of course, pre-ordered it on i-tunes, but the
rest of you may want to check it out for 9.99 at Best Buy or
Circuit City.
He IS an amazing guitarist!
but, I digress...
so, we have been super busy with school and getting back into
the routine. Kate has started soccer, which she loves, and Griff
is going to start swimming (I think) if I ever get around to signing him up.
So, that is it for today. have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment