Friday, October 13, 2006

I REALLY have good intentions...

So, it has been a few weeks--

Not much to update (really).

EXCEPT:

1. LOVE Grey's Anatomy! The whole McDreamy/McVet storyline was so good-- and although I am not a big Chris O'Donnel fan, I thought it was fantastic. (Amy--did you notice how she kept rubbing her nose when she was on morphine? I could totally remember that from pregnancy/delivery and it was priceless!)

2. Back on the bandwagon for What About Brian--such good writing on this one--I can't believe how much I missed the characters and can't wait until Monday!

3. NOT so into Six Degrees--do I really care about these people--the answer is NO--maybe I am not getting it...

4. The Nine is intriguing--although I missed this week's episode--I am interested.

5. I CAN"T WAIT FOR 24!!

okay--now, the other big news is...

GRIFFIN IS IN A BIG BOY BED! He broke off the arm that was attaching the bed rail, so we moved him and he was great last night! He LOVES his fire truck sheets!

So, that is the happenings from here...I will keep you posted.

xoxo

No comments: