Friday, November 03, 2006

What a week!

I have to say, this is one of the best weeks of my life!! On Wednesday, I had the most amazing experience! I got to go to the Oprah Winfrey Show. It was incredible. I know that some of you have been able to do this, and now I know just what you had talked about. It was on my list of 50 things to do before I die. I can check it off now. 3 of my good friends were able to swtich their lives around and be a part of it too, so I am very thankful for that!

Anyway, her guest was Kirstie Alley who came out in a bikini. It was great! She visited with Kirstie for about 10 minutes and then did little snipits from previous guests. Oprah looked incredible. The television adds a lot of weight to her. She was beautiful. She didn't get to stay long after the show because she was going to Africa to work at some schools that she's opening. The show will air on Monday, November 6th. I don't think that I was shown on camera, but want you to watch the show.

Then, I was able to secure tickets in the 4th row for John Mayer's upcoming show in Bloomington! Wow! Now since most of you know how "in awe" I am, I can hardly wait!

Not to mention, this weekend is my 35th birthday, so I am hoping to celebrate with some of you this weekend!

Have a great weekend guys and don't forget Oprah on Monday!

No comments: