Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday morning post

So, it's Monday- I have no idea what time it is, but Griffin is still sleeping! It is a yucky day here--I have a few returns to do today of stuff that I did not wear to the party...

The dinner was great. My mom's speech went over very well and everyone enjoyed it! We had a great time with my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Frank and my Uncle Shel. (Aunt Patty was at Connor and Lauren's Christmas programs!)

This week, John is at the Bears game tonight--hope that Rex does well since he will be wearing the jersey, and Kate's Christmas program is Thursday night. I will post pictures for sure from that. I also have been trying to bake some--so far all of the cookies that I have made are for someone else! So, this week I will try to get some together for us!

Some good news too--Aaron got the job at Centennial for the rest of the semester! That is great news and now he will have a leg up on the competition this fall! Congrats!

Have a great day all!

No comments: