Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday morning kinda day

So, it is just hours until the Bears kick-off, which, of course, at my house means my husband is gone (t0 the game) and I am running around like a maniac trying to clean and get everything done so that when it starts, I can PRETEND like I am watching, while playing with racecars and puzzles. (whew!)

Went to Maddi's 11th party yesterday--very nice--think she was excited the most about her grandma's gift--her XMA uniform. She shreiked like I can't describe! Too fun for words!

Then, last night, to a party with "the girls". Lots of laughs and some good conversation--glad to have a night out--that is for sure.

This week, John and I are attending the Illini/Indiana basketball game ( why at this point, I am not sure), and I am starting at Chico's on Wednesday night.

I am off now to put away laundry and get more going into the washer--and by the way, enjoy the snow!

No comments: