Monday, March 19, 2007

2 quick ones



John took one camera north, and I took one south! Here are a couple of shots from the weekend. I am posting more on flickr so that Amy's family can get these for the scrapbook!


Hope everyone is doing fine! We started spring break today, so no school!! We are going to get the kids' hair cut at 1 (by Alita) and tonight, Kate and Griff are going to dinner with their favorite (SUZ!) to Dairy Queen so that John and I can do our taxes!


I think later, we are going to try and do dinner at Flat Top Grill. (yum!) I can't wait to eat the appetizer that Amy and I got when we saw JM.


Another update--we scored 11th row for John Mayer in Indy...good news, but we wish we were closer! :)


Also, Peggy and Ed are in Vietnam--they are supposed to get the babies later this week--you can check out their blog at http://lucmaisie.blogspot.com/
That's all for now!~

No comments: