Here is one of our pumpkins--JD really went all out in the circle theme. All of you scrappers know how hard it is to make a perfect one--and I think this one is darn close!
Now, anyone want to guess who the pumpkin looks like?!?!
Here is Halloween night--starting to trick-or-treat...
I have Griff's school picture to post later this weekend--and a front shot of Daphne and Scoob...
I am out until tomorrow--we are going to celebrate my birthday tonight with some friends! I will let you know if there is any photographic proof that ANY of it happened! :)
2 comments:
Hey Sara--
I want to see full frontal Halloween costumes!
We finally posted a new, but short, Halloween one on our blog. Maybe we'll be better about keeping it going. And what were you and Johnny for Halloween?? I guess I am living under a rock!
Peggy
Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Hope you did something fabulous.
Post a Comment