Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few quick ones...






So, this is a big photo post. Here is Griff's room re-arranged. After everyone in the family has had some kind of illness and I had both of the kids home yesterday, we rearranged! He likes the new set up.


Also, here are 2 pics of the kit Amy. You really should try and do the first couple--no lie, I thought Kindergarten was kinda tough!


I am also including for Amy the board I have been working on to try and encourage people to join CUJWC. Let me know what you think!


I am off to work on Kate's first grade....preschool to be tackled tonight! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

So I bought 2 of BH's kits and I am excited! I love your pages...one question...did you leave a comment on BH's blog? I saw a Sarah Doyle posted...is that you??? Anyway, I love that you are bolgging again...I visit lots of them but yours is my favorite! When are you coming to Shorewood? Hey, did you see the happy easter garland in the Mar. ck? I made it...it turned out cute too! Talk to you soon...
luv ya
me
ps cute photos of Griff!