Here are a few shots from when we were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago...First off is a picture of John's new "office" in the basement. Yes, it is a bit like a "basement" office, but until we know exactly what we want, it will be fine. (Notice the bed propped up in the back? That is for the case of an EMERGENCY nap!lol!)
Next, we got to visit our cousins, L and M--they are getting so big and Kate just loves hanging with them.
Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Chicago without a trip to the Cubs game--it was a blast, but we left at the top of the 9th when the Cubs were winning 9-2. On the el ride I heard someone mention it was tied up--and Jill texted me to ask what was happening--unfortunately, we didn't know because we had left!! ugh! But, in the end, the Cubs did win in 11. (We, however, would have NEVER made it that long!).
More pictures this week--I finally got my camera downloaded.
1 comment:
Such a busy weekend! I plan on getting a move on this morning so I will get you those photos and Griff his Moose today...gotta run to the Superintendant of School's office and the bank and the District office this morning. Also, my neighbor had her baby so gotta find an outfit. Hope to talk to you soon. Love the photos of the kiddos!!! Hope you guys are doing well...hey, any photos of Football Saturday????
Post a Comment