Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random thoughts...




Since I am working on getting the house in order for the descent of family next week for Thanksgiving, I am trying to get organized!! Yesterday, I went thru all of my pictures that are sitting here and put them into my photo albums. (yay!) It took me about 40 minutes, but I am SO GLAD it is done! Here are a couple cute ones I found. I still need to do the Patch from this year, and when we went to the Reindeer ranch, but I am not feeling so inspired to do those at this moment.
I am planning on getting my oil changed today (ugh!), but the light came on, so I must go get it done! Last night, the kids ate taco meat in a variety of ways ( Griff as tacos, Kate as Nachos, and me as salad), so that was a good thing!
Working on updating other stuff and re-organizing--but I work tomorrow a.m., so today's my only chance this week.
Hope all of you are doing well!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey cuz...I am right now watching The Shield with Chris...I bet you are too! Loved the photos! I got too much done today...I am too tired! I'm hoping I get a call tonight to work tomorrow...otherwise I am going to scrap it up tomorrow! Hope you guys are good...we are great! Thanks for visiting my blog...you are one of my 3 valued readers!!! Love ya!

KreativeKiki said...

I love the pictures of cute Mr. Griff and his Sweet Sister!! I've been doing alot of "cozying" since I spent the weekend with you dear cousin. I love that word now.
We saw Andy in Iowa on Saturday and he gave Meg a press pass for the field. Needless to say Andy is Meg's new found HERO. He says he's looking forward to Thanksgiving. Next year we hijack Stacey for our creative weekend OK? Hope you had as much fun as we did. Take care. Love your blog. KiKi