Thursday!
I can't believe I now have a GRADUTE!! (yes, it is preschool, but still!)
Kate graduated today--I was a bit teary, but I did well not to cry!
She made a picture and told everyone she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up because she already has a tutu and slippers at home! It was so cute to see what the kids want to be when they grow up!

For those checking who want a picture or two of Germany...
This was in a little town--the name escapes me right now--but I loved the architecture of this! It just screams GERMANY to me!

And here is a castle (very well known) called Newschwanstein. It is an amazing story--ask us we would be so happy to tell you!
This castle was the inspiration for Disney's Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World.
IT ROCKED!
No comments:
Post a Comment