Sunday, May 07, 2006

Who did I see last night?



That is right! My kids with the one and only JAMES AUGUSTINE! (Yes, Griff comes up to his kneecap!) and right before this shot, Griffin fell down--my dad called a foul on James. lol!

I spent the evening with my dad (thanks for a great night!) we went to see...

OZZIE SMITH!! You know he DID win 13 golden gloves and my MY humble opinion, the greatest shortstop to play the game...he was in Champaign and we had a great time! Thanks to dearest hubby John for the tickets---maybe next year YOU can actually attend the event!

Well, I am doing a shower today for Beth Scarlett--it should be fun-- I may post a few pics later!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sarah I love your blog! I check it all the time!! Cute pics! Your kids look adoreable!!

Miss ya!