So, Meg put this on her blog and I thought I would try too:
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Ed McMahon (?) Really, family or friends!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes--most of the time, unless it is raining and I have the kids with me...
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? um, were you saying something? :) Talker.
4. Do you take compliments well? not usually. although I like them.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes--when I remember to play.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? not a chance. i hate nature.
7. Do you like to ride horses? I haven't gotten on a horse in a LONG time...
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yes, and it was one of the WORST experiences of my life (see the answer to number 6).
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Hi-Ho-Cherry-O.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, what would you do ? ignore them.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? yes--I married them!
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? both are good.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Honest, caring, dependable.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Yes, especially John Mayer's "Stop this Train"
16. Are you continuing your education? It's called LIFE 101 (with kids)
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Nope.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My scrapbooks (assuming everyone was outside).
19. How often do you read books? I am usually always into some book (just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows!)
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future
21. What is your favorite children’s book? There's SOOO many. Miffy at the zoo.
22. What color are your eyes? Hazel
23. How tall are you? 5′5
24. Where is your dream house located? Hilton Head Island, S.C.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? as a kid
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? probably about a year ago...
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Chico's at Old Farm.
32. Do you like mustard? Yes.
34. Do you look like your mom and dad? Yes.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? 5 minutes.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Knocked Up
39. What did you do for New Year’s? We had some friends over...
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Have no idea--too scary for me!
42. Do you own a camera phone? yep.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? nope...not really into that kind of thing.
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? n
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 7-9 hours
48. Do you like care bears?. not so much
49. What do you buy at the movies? AT LEAST a diet coke (sometimes popcorn)
50. Do you know how to play poker? not so much.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? ALWAYS!
52. What do you wear to sleep? t-shirts and jammie pants...not sexy but very comfy!
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Dick and Jerry Van Dyke and Gene Hackman were born there...
54. How many meals do you eat in a day? 3
55. Is your tongue pierced? No way!
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? Never.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? You need both!
59. Ever been to L.A.? Once, for 12 hours on a layover.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? Yes, I actually did...one I made, in fact!
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? nope--good ol' English
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I pay!
63. Do you hate chocolate? I don't hate it, just don't LOVE it...
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? not much.
65. Are you a gullible person? yes
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?No, but having someone wonderful makes me happy!
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? photograph John Mayer for a living...(at concerts, people!!)
68. Are you easy to get along with? mostly
69. What is your favorite time of day? when I first wake up and the whole day is ahead of me!
1 comment:
For someone who denied to their cousin's face that they stalk John Mayer, having a dream job that is taking his picture all day sounds stalker-ish to me...ha ha. Love ya cuz!
Post a Comment