Got the best gift yesterday...my sweet cuz Amy sent me some Valentine's goodies.!! I love to get mail (the old-fashioned way) and it was such a great surprise!!
Amy sent some new scrapbook glue I HAVE to try--some cozy socks--and some Valentine scrapbook bingo cards!! I can't wait to use them!!
In honor of her craftiness that BLOWS mine OUT OF THE WATER... I decided today to make some Valentine gifts for K & G's teachers. I filled these little guys with candies and I made the pens too!! 'Tis the season of love!! Thanks for the inspiration, Amy--I wish we lived a bit closer so that you could rub off on me more often!! Love ya lots!!
1 comment:
HOW CUTE ARE YOUR VALENTINES! I appreciate the kuddos but you are just as crafty if not more...I am so glad you got your surprise!!! It was something I just had to send...Kiki introduced me to those glue sticks and now I am hooked! I love to get mail too and I thought in the dead of winter my super great cousin needed a Valentine Surprise!!! How is 365 coming? I posted some of my photos today. I love how random it all looks once it's all put together! Stay warm and kisses and hugs to Kate and Griff!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment