So, after the fiasco that was getting out of the country to go to Cancun, we finally arrived and it was beautiful. Hot, but beautiful.
John also got to check something off of his "bucket list" in that we parasailed. It was fun! I was really nervous, but then I realized the parachute was already working and the worst that could happen was we would break away from the boat, land in the water or on some construction site--thankfully that didn't happen!
I was too chicken to bring my camera up, but next time, John said he will bring it!
Our plane even landed 40 minutes early! It was a smooth ride all the way back, and we are happy to be home! Our cousins L and D are going to come for a short visit tomorrow--pictures to follow!
1 comment:
So glad you guys had a great trip! Very jealous you were able to get away for your anniversary...maybe next year!!! When you come here next week bring all the trip photos!!!
Post a Comment