I watched the video...he's just as awesome in person! I hope you had a great time. He's cute and all but it's time for a new post...how about one of your school pages. I finished Em's preschool pages and now I'm working on Ben's. I even have her albums in her new red cloth American Crafts book. I am also going to go back through my photo albums...while rereading Stacy Julian for the 10th time I realized that I need to pull some photos and put them in category drawers...fun! Kristi has her knee surgery...I'll be at the hospital at 5:30am (yawn!) I'll call and let you know how it went. Or, you can call my cell anytime after 7:30am. Talk to you soon. xoxo
2 comments:
I watched the video...he's just as awesome in person! I hope you had a great time. He's cute and all but it's time for a new post...how about one of your school pages. I finished Em's preschool pages and now I'm working on Ben's. I even have her albums in her new red cloth American Crafts book. I am also going to go back through my photo albums...while rereading Stacy Julian for the 10th time I realized that I need to pull some photos and put them in category drawers...fun! Kristi has her knee surgery...I'll be at the hospital at 5:30am (yawn!) I'll call and let you know how it went. Or, you can call my cell anytime after 7:30am. Talk to you soon. xoxo
I meant to say her surgery is tomorrow (Friday). I should preview before I post. Any thoughts about the 18th? Let me know.
Post a Comment