Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer lovin'




So, this morning while we were waiting for Kate's swimming ride, the kiddos wanted me to take some pics of them. They were cracking each other up while kissing on the cheeks! Too sweet!




Also, here is the April 2009 calendar page. I still have to journal something in that blue space that has the flower in the corner, but I dream that up later.


We are off to the pool today and I am out in the morning to meet up with Amy for a jam session with our boyfriend! Pics to follow (I am sure!) maybe video too if you are lucky! ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Really cute page! Love the large photo corner and flower...I am starting on my school kit tomorrow...then I am setting daily goals to help myself get rolling again. Talk to you later. Have a great day.