Monday, June 30, 2008

End of June...



Just a couple more from the end of June. Miss Em is a cutie in the new pool and baby Sean isn't a baby anymore! (3)! He had spiders and pigs (Charlotte's Web) and pirate party. Awesome!
Tonight, John and I are checking out John Mayer's new release "Where the Light Is" that hits stores tomorrow. It is being played tonight at select theatres across the country and thankfully, Champaign made the list, so it is date night for the Doyles!
Thursday, Amy and I are headed to St. Louis to see JM in person--my only time this summer (bummer), but it will be great. The reviews from across the pond have been fantastic and I am looking forward to it! Have a great 4th everyone!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute girl! What are you doing up at 6am (or before?) What's going on with you this week? How was JM??? My son loves JM too (for different reasons of course!) Have a great time with Amy. luv ya

Megan said...

I'm pretty sure Emily is becoming a new race with how tan she is.