Over the weekend, we were fortunate to be able to spend a couple of days with my cuz and her family. They have been putting a pool in and on Saturday morning, the slide was installed! We guessed the kids were in the pool 10 hours!! Here are just a few from that day...I will post more tomorrow, Amy and I will get you copies! Thanks again for the FANTASTIC time--my kids are still talking about it!! (Griff is asking about "last weekend with Ben...) ;)
1 comment:
LOVE the photos! I definitely need copies! I downloaded mine but nothing else yet. We finally finished our last crazy week and now we can have fun and be bums this summer! Today Chris and I cleaned out the garage (be glad you came last weekend...it ended up taking all day!!!) We had such a riot with you guys...and my darling husband still can't stop talking about his amazing Phase 10 come back (enough all ready!) We are also gearing up for Iowa v. Illinois. But we have to get together again before that. Love you guys...hope all is well. Tell the kiddos hello and love from the Dows. I'll call you this week!
Post a Comment