Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Griff pic


Here is his picture--I am not really super excited about how the color turned out, but his smile makes up the difference!
I have been a crazy woman the past two days--and there is no stopping until Saturday--actually, make that Sunday!!
I work tomorrow morning, and Kate has her concert tomorrow night, then work Friday morning and Friday evening, then onto Saturday where I am "working" ;) and then to a party!! Should be a good weekend though!!
I also made 3 dozen cookies today, did 4 loads of laundry and finished Christmas shopping for my kids--oh yeah, and we went and checked out Santa too!! Those pictures will be up later.
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a cutie! The smile does make up for the background!!! I know what you mean about this weekend...I'll be happy when Monday finally gets here! We have Sunday School program practice today 9-12 , then it's off to Tinley for a very long and I'm sure disease filled birthday party. Then it starts all over tomorrow for Sunday School and then the program in the afternoon. Oh too much!!! This whole month makes me look forward to January! Hope your weeknd goes really well...as planned!:) I want an email all about your "weekend" next week!