Just for you Amy, here is the picture of the frame that now is right beside my front door. My cousin Amy has 2 of these in black in her bedroom with black and white photos of her kids--so I decided why not? and got one too...now next year when I go back to the scrapbook place, I can get another of my favorite shots made into a 10x10 and slide it on in! It is an olive shade. The other shot is one just taken the first time it snowed this month...just some fun with a few flakes (I, of course, mean SNOWFLAKES!!!) hee hee!
2 comments:
I love the frame and photo. It looks great there by your door. Thanks for posting it for me.
Amy
It looks awesome...I really like the green...i love your "flakes" too...I changed out my photos a few weeks ago and i have to say it was fun...you'll love updating that cutie frame every year...you rock...love ya...
your cuz
Post a Comment