Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SURPRISE!!







So, as you know, I had nothing better to do this fall then to plan my hubby's surprise 39th birthday extravaganza!!!! (i kid!!)


The party went off without a hitch-well, except for the cake mis-spell!! Everyone was just as excited as I was--and we pulled it off!! He had NO idea and when he figured it out, he punched me in the arm!! lol!!


The party was a ton of fun--I even stayed out my latest EVER (2:30!!)!! Needless to say, it was memorable!! If you happen to have any photos of the event, shoot them to me on e-mail!!

My computer is running REALLY slowly--I have been trying to get around to getting it up to speed, but it is not really working like I think it should. It always seems that when I update itunes, it kicks my computer's butt!!

I hope everyone is doing well with the holiday shopping--I think I only have 1 more person to buy for--and it is a tough one, so wish me luck!! I am also planning on making carnival cookie dough today and I already made and took to my mom's peanut butter kiss cookies. I am also doing 2 new kinds that use Ritz crackers!! I will let you know what people think of them! This weekend I am working almost every waking hour, but we will also go caroling as a family at some point--and deliver some baked goods.
Have a great week! I promise to put some of Kate and Griff's school programs on when I can get the connection better!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

I didn't know I was that hard to shop for! All I want is a Wii Fit!

Amy said...

So sorry we had to miss it...now that the weekend is over and I look back on all we had to do, not quite sure how I planned to throw a night in Champaign into the mix, but I am so glad it went without a hitch for you both! You worked so hard to make John's birthday a success! Glad to hear you guys are in the holiday "cheer"! We are now that the last 2 weekends are over. If this ice storm continues the kiddos last day of school is canceled and then we will really be ready to start the holiday season! I have exactly 4 gift cards left to buy and then I am
DONE...and all is wrapped and stamped and mailed. Email or call when you get a free minute, I'd love to hear all the party details...love you! me

Amy said...

BTW, we tapped Ben's performance of "Santa" in the church Christmas program...he was really awesome! You will have to see the tape! I think we have another actor in the family!!!