Wednesday, January 07, 2009

ICE SKATING!!







So, I braved the elements and took the kids ice skating last week before school started. It was a fun experience, and I have to say, bringing our best buddies, M and M was DEFINATELY helped! I was wondering how I was going to stay up with 2 who had never been on skates before, but it all worked out with their assistance! The little poles they give the little guys was really a blessing for Griff! The first picture was the kids reaction when I announced that we were going ice skating!! I know they were both SHOCKED by the expressions on their faces! It was a really fun time and I hope we get a chance to do it again!






Really. I have quite a lot to blog about, so if I can get a chance this week, I will post more--if not, next week it is!! (promise!) But, I think all of our resolutions out there should be-if one of us updates, then we all should update!! Feeling the love?!!?!?






Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm on board! I just downloaded all my Dec. photos so I have a few more posts in me. I have been keeping up with 365 believe it or not. The problem is some days I could take like 3-4 photos! I can't believe I'm still up. I just got off the phone with my bf and now need to do some surfing before I hit the hay! I'll let you know about MLK weekend...sounds good to me though!
talk to you soon
love you
me