This is my New Year's Day picture for 365--although it was a bit early, I got a picture of a kiss from my hubby to start the year off on a good foot. The other, is Kate's excitement when she got her DS. She really has played with it quite a bit and I am happy to say she has kept it all together and been loving it.
I will post tomorrow my first week of P365. Do you think it is coming along quite easily girls? I am actually finding it a bit challenging to pick one picture each day. Griff is much more happy getting his picture taken than Kate is at this moment...so it seems kinda "boy heavy". I am planning on using a receipt from Big Lots for today's entry...Griff has snack day tomorrow and I usually try to buy snacks there. I also posted my Golden Globes paper ballot on Sunday night. Since I am an "Awards Show Addict" I thought it was appropriate!
1 comment:
I think I am girl heavy in my book. Maybe it's because they are younger and with us more. My boy just came down from bed crying and said he liked being home sick, he likes being with me! Cutie boy! I think everyone is on the mend but we shall see. I am waiting to see if I get a job tomorrow. Tonight my photo was my kids eating Girl Scout cookies after dinner. Yesterday's photo was of all the Tylonal and Motrin and the thermometer. I thought that was befitting!!! Take care and talk to you later...keep sanpping photos! love ya!
Post a Comment