Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things...

For those of you who don't frequent FACEBOOK (but in all seriousness, who doesn't?!?!)...I present what is "going around"...25 random things about me:
1. I wish I had more patience.
2. I feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy children--after I was told I would probably never have any!
3. I hope my husband knows how much I appreciate him and admire him.
4. I consider my family to be my "rock".
5. My parents are my heroes.
6. I worry about things that I have absolutely NO control over....and it makes me worry again!
7. I am so happy to be back in contact on a regular basis with most of my high school and college friends.
8. I love to read.
9. My kids know that I call John Mayer "my boyfriend". ;)
10. I love to scrapbook--and I don't get to do it as often as I would like.
11. I HATE EGGS!!!
12. I love to go on vacation!!!!
13. I can't miss "24", or "Grey's Anatomy".
14. I am an organ donor.
15. I love my mom's Thumbprint cookies at Christmas and could eat a whole batch all by myself!16. I couldn't wait to get a mini-van.
17. I talk to Amy at least once a day.
18. I bleed orange and blue.
19. I hate to sweat.
20. I try to never get my face wet.
21. I don't eat any fish that swim.
22. I have never "collected" anything (or wanted to!)
23. People say I look like my mom.
24. I wish I didn't hold a grudge.
25. I want a cure for juvenile diabetes.

Just a little FYI... :) I will post a few photos later this week that are in my 365--for those of you doing it, are you "kept up?!!" I have been doing it each day--we will see how that goes, but right now, that is what I feel I can keep up with and keep the journaling "real".

No comments: