BECAUSE it is freezing outside...
BECAUSE I had a talk with a friend last night, who told me THIS is the "WAY TO GO"...
BECAUSE my kids were busy watching "High School Musical 1" (which was too fun to watch again!)
BECAUSE I am trying to be more organized...
BECAUSE I am all about Stacy Julian's color stories...
I went ahead this morning. I moved my pants from that top rack there to beneath. (I have been meaning to do that, but never have the time...). THEN, I took all of my tops that were hanging out and organized them by color. (like ROY G. BIV color!!) I have to say I am VERY proud of my work today--and since it has just been announced that we don't have school again tomorrow, I think I may be done for the weekend!! lol!! But really, I may take the kids tomorrow to see "Hotel for Dogs"! Now, I am off to organize my husband's side of the closet! lol!
1 comment:
You go girl! I did that this summer after Becky Higgins put it on her blog...too fun! How were your snow days? Ours were fun...then long!!! We saw Hotel for Dogs yesterday and it was awesome...we all cried! And it made us want a dog even more that ever! What's up with you this week? Give me a call when you get a chance...I miss you!
Post a Comment