Monday, March 02, 2009

Irish dancing!







This Saturday is our recital. Yesterday (Sunday), we had our first dress rehersal for the show...and this year we had to do a wig!! This fabulous contraption (if you can believe it, all of the curls are attached on a BANANA CLIP!! Even I know how to use that! lol!) was really not too hard to get to stay--in fact, it stayed in the whole practice!
BTW, she said "I look like a clown" with all of the make-up on. I really tried to use a "light hand" and I am secretly pleased she doesn't want to wear "so much" make-up!! :) .....................at least for now... :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is some serious hair! And kudos to you Sara for getting that baby to stay in...it looks heavy! Tell Kate good luck and I hope you are feeling better really soon. I will call or email and give you updates as next week progresses. Thanks again for the call...love you!