Sunday, March 08, 2009

Recital







So, last night was the big recital...it was so great!! The kids really had a great time on stage and the costumes were MAGNIFICENT!! Kate was really geared up all day--she even went to a birthday party earlier in the day to burn some energy!!


We were able to buy her some flowers last night at the show...she was tickled to get 3 bouquets (mom & dad, nana & pop, and Suz)!! She has more flowers in her room than I have had all year! lol!
The wig stayed in (thank goodness!), and Griffin was just THRILLED to see her up on the stage and kept asking me to whistle loudly when we applaueded her!! After the show, she was able to come out in costume for these few pics--the costumes never came home with us, they are the park districts! I was glad I was able to snap the "whole get-up" at least once! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

She looks so pretty! Griff looks like a proud little brother!