Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's been going on?!!?!







This week, of course, is Spring Break!! yay!! John has been in meetings all week, so we decided last week to hit the Children's Museum in Indy last Thursday.

It was SO fun--they have an exhibit all about LEGO's! Griff and Kate spent a bunch of time in there building all kinds of things--the theme was castles. They had built many famous castles worldwide, and in fact, had built one John and I had seen in Germany! There was also an exhibit about comic books--it was hilarious--lovet his crazy picture of my kids in "toon town"! Kate's face cracks me up!
I am also very hard at work on keeping 365 going--it is getting tough for me--I honestly forgot to use my camera a couple of days...today, I am going to TRY and finish a page that has been rolling around in my head for a couple of weeks. It is just a one-pager, but I really want to get it done!
Stopped at Archiver's...that is really all I need to say about that--lol! I am trying to get re-motivated to hang out in my scraproom--I have a tv up here now...so we will see! Enjoy your day!

No comments: