Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's Day!!




I was going to prattle on about some good gags, but instead, I thought I would post about a couple good ones my kids came up with today...

First, Kate thought it would be HILARIOUS if John switched the cereal in the boxes--so this morning, when I was pouring Griff's Cheerios, they were actually mini-wheats!! I have to give some credit to her on that one!! It was funny!! Griff and I couldn't figure out what was going on!
The next one is courtesy of my boy--I was checking e-mail this morning, and he told me there were ants "ALL OVER YOUR BEDROOM--COME QUICK!", so, of course, knowing what today is, but trying to play along, I came rushing in, and he had hijacked all of the pillows on my bed and hidden them. (Quite the joke for a 5 year old!!). After he returned them, he just giggled "Happy Fool day!" :)
I think my boy may be a Food Network star at age 12. He really likes to cook-we made rice krispie treats last week, and he LOVED making them--Kate actually has NO interest in cooking/baking. Too funny!
We also had a playdate with the dogs a few weeks ago--love this one of T and Kate. Bailey is a special pup!! Love her! Morg was a little freaked out, but got on with playing after awhile.
Off to a haircut! I also finished my Feb. calendar layouts (and March too)!! So I am feeling pretty good about that one. I have decided NOT to do a lot of embellishing though--my mom can't get this year's calendar to stay on the wall!! But, simple will be great, I am sure. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have fun and funny kids! I love the photos. My kids love to cook/bake too. On Sunday we made a recipe from the Wizard of Oz cookbook, brownies, but the frosting wasn't a hit...it was fun to make them with the family though!

Regarding the 365 post...I feel the same way, I do however take photos of my back yard when it's changing and try to highlight what's going on in the kids and my life. I noticed that Chris isn't in there much so I think my goal is to include Chris somehow? I don't know but Becky Higgins has some people's blogs posted on hers to show what they are doing. Let me know what you think! Love you lots!