Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3 days!!!!!!

Yikes! It's been a while...but I have been training along. Although, this weather hasn't really been too co-operative here. I have been going downstairs and working out on my manual eliptical!! SO, it is t-minus 3 days until the race and today was the first day I could get out and run, and suprisingly, I did 26 minutes of pure running!!

I have to say, it was perfect weather--we had had a bit of rain earlier, but it was beautiful, sunny and 70. I believe that is what the forecast is for Friday too!! :)

I have my i-touch all ready, and today I finally found a way to carry it where it wasn't in my way and I wasn't constantly checking it! I am SO pumped now about going!! I REALLY think I may run (almost) all of the way!! GO SARA GO!!

I will post pics before/after with Mom and Sis--we are gonna have a blast!! Times to be posted too--not that I care, but I think it will be good info for the scrap page!

:)

No comments: