Monday, September 15, 2008

Not much is going on...



Here are a couple from our trip to Chicago a few weeks back--just because I hate to post without a picture!! :)


Tomorrow is a full day--kids (and I) at school. Today, we had doctor's checkups and both buddies are right on track--they are perfect! (But we already knew that one!! lol!). We are watching the boy's feet though--he is a bit flat-footed, so we are going tomorrow to get some "good supporting" tennies for school.
Also, we had some unexpected shots today--Griff had 3 and Kate had 1--there was a lot of drama...so not fun to watch!
Kate's birthday party is this weekend--all she is asking for is a "real, live, horse" which, of course, she will NOT be getting, but she is getting the blue lava lamp on the wish list. My, the 7 (almost 8) year old has a bunch of demands!!
Have a great one--I will try to post some more fun stuff soon!

No comments: