Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Really, my girl is 8?!?!




So, we had a party with some of our friends and family to celebrate Kate's 8th--she really wanted a "real live horse", but instead, she got a lot of horse goods!! I will post more later in the week of the party...

First off, Foxy wasn't able to attend, she is in Germany with friends for Oktoberfest (we forgive ya, although we are all jealous!), and she sent Kate the cutest outfit. She LOVES the vest!! Who can blame her?!? It is reversable and will rock the fall.


Next, a photo of the cake--an equestrian!! It was more difficult to find than I originally thought! And, here is a cutie of all the kids that made it to the party Sunday. Thanks everyone!
I will post some of the activities later--like bobbing for apples (fun, but wet!) and pinata--there is a great one of Griff!
We also went to our favorite restaurant last night (El Toro) and they spread ice cream all over Kate's face!! The pictures are priceless!
More later! PROMISE!

No comments: