Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bobbing and pinata!





So, the bobbing for apples was fun--some kids didn't really want to get into the action (which I respect), so those that dared, BOBBED!


As you see, Kate was NOT AFRAID and since I didn't get a snap of her with the goods, here is Laney with the apple still attached! (It was challenging to get that shot!). This pinata shot is my favorite--check out the glee in my boy's face--I can see a scrapbook page just with this picture...too funny and cute.


I will be watching Grey's season premire tonight, (2hrs none the less!) and have been reading that it won't be as depressing as last year--we will soon see.


I also have Tuesday night's Shield still to watch and I will check out Survivor again as well. Fall TV here we come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those photos are great! Happy birthday Kate! I hope you all had fun. I am hungry right now and that cake looks good...can I please have a piece??? Maybe later. I will be camped out in front of the tellie tonight ready to start what is the only show I now watch on tv except for Jon and Kate Plus 8 and House Hunters! Uh! I miss the Gilmore Girls!!!! Have a happy Thursday!