So, I am posing a couple of pics from when we went to the Hershey's store in Chicago. The kids thought it was SUPER FUN to turn the wheels, wear fancy hats, and make chocolate come from the sky!
We are still eating the chocolate--although, we are on the last bag...
Last night, I made a garlic pot roast and took it out of the crockpot and shredded it.I have to say it was a bit dry...probably cooked too long, but it was okay. Kate actually ate one bite and said "Mom, I REALLY don't like this, can I make myself a peanut butter sandwich?", how can I say no to that?! Ugh!
Missy is getting out of school early today (11:05), some kind of teacher's institute or something--and we are having a playdate with the Bolands.
I am working tonight and then again on Saturday--Sunday is the horse birthday party--I just realized we have 1. Pin the tail on the donkey (because she didn't want to do a horse)
2. bobbing for apples
3. horse, horse, pony (duck, duck, goose)
4. a pinata
and 5. an obstacle course
I think I may need to pair down some activites!!
Enjoy the sunshine and the day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kate! A package is on the way from the Dows so keep an eye out (Griff, your moose will be in there too.) I went to that Crockpot website...have you tried any of her recipes? Let me know which ones worked if you did. Hope the party goes well. Hey, have you visited that blog "Nieniedialogs"? I read about it in Becky's and Stacy's blogs and now I am addicted to her archives! Let me know!
Post a Comment