I am hoping this works. Here is a pic from the two of us at the concert. It was so fun and my girl just had a BLAST!!! She sang along to every song, rocked it out and giggled and laughed so many times!!
I DID get on tape her singing along to her favorite "All-American Girl". I hope it turns out on here. I will find out momentarily I suppose. Listen closely, and you can hear Kate in all her glory!!
However, we got home to the news that the Cubs blew it (again)--and I tried to tell everyone, they can still jump aboard the Cardinals bandwagon, but no takers (yet!).
I also have some pictures to post of Kate and Griff riding horses last weekend. It was a little animal fair and they both hopped on horseback--of course, Kate has done it many times, but it was a first for the boy and I have to say I think he enjoyed it a bit.
I work tonight and am off tomorrow and Sunday am participating in a breast cancer walk in honor of my friend Jen who is currently battling the horrible disease. So, it is a busy weekend for us! Hope you are able to go out and enjoy some of it--I sure hope to!
Here is the link to youtube for the singing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSfE1LHLKGA
No comments:
Post a Comment