and other random ramblings from a mom on the road to fitness...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Here it is!!
Here the finished product!! I LOVE IT!!! I think my little swiffer vac is going to get a run for it's money now though!! Wish me luck! Now, an area rug?!? Not so sure.
WOW! ?? That looks awesome! I'm not sure about a rug, that's a personal choice...I think you need to live with it and decide if it's something you need to soften up the joint.
I am really excited about this weekend. Chris really wanted to stay Sat. night but I teach Sunday school and Ben is singing a solo in church so we need to get back. I think we are going to try and pull the RV out of the lot around 5pm or so, so we are not too late getting back. It should still be a great day. Talk to you soon! Luv ya!
I LOVE it! I'm just sorry that it took me forever to check your blog. I'm not feeling a rug at this point in time, but I agree with Amy, live with it and then decide later.
You need to post some photos of your newly painted walls next. I know.....I promise that I will check soon!
2 comments:
WOW! ?? That looks awesome! I'm not sure about a rug, that's a personal choice...I think you need to live with it and decide if it's something you need to soften up the joint.
I am really excited about this weekend. Chris really wanted to stay Sat. night but I teach Sunday school and Ben is singing a solo in church so we need to get back. I think we are going to try and pull the RV out of the lot around 5pm or so, so we are not too late getting back. It should still be a great day. Talk to you soon! Luv ya!
I LOVE it! I'm just sorry that it took me forever to check your blog. I'm not feeling a rug at this point in time, but I agree with Amy, live with it and then decide later.
You need to post some photos of your newly painted walls next. I know.....I promise that I will check soon!
Post a Comment