Monday, February 28, 2011

WORKOUT COMPLETE!

YAY! That means success!! Today, I worked my retail job, and then headed home to get lunch. While I was there, I was browsing several magazines, paying bills, and doing misc. stuff.

THANKFULLY, I had texted J about working out today at some point before the day got away from us. We ended up meeting with the kiddos at the Indoor Park (Champaign's First Christian Church--it has an amazing indoor playground and walking track for the mom's!) around 3:30.

We decided to go "back" in the workout circuit to week 2...we ran/walked 90 seconds at a time with a 5 minute warm-up & cool down. Honestly, it was SOOO much better then the last time I did this workout! (Does this mean I am actually enjoying this? YES, YES, I AM!!)

I have been journaling each time I go, and I have to say it is feeling easier. I am really excited about my progress! J also told me about a run/walk 5K 2 weeks before the marathon, and I think I am in! We are going to do it to see our progress. I will let you know when I officically sign up, so that I am officially accountable to it! ;)

Well, off to book club now---no mention that it is at my favorite Mexican restaurant! sshhhh, I DID work out today. ;)

No comments: