Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Changes are a comin'

I am so happy to report my workout this week has been so great!

I have really been feeling better about jogging. I am afraid to say (or write it down) out loud, but I am really beginning to think I am going to run this whole thing!! I have been doing this workout for an additional 3 weeks, and now I am glad I started before the program suggested.

This week I am working back to the 3 minute jog. The last time I was up this high, I was panicking about running this long. Today, I can't believe I am saying this, but I was kinda sorry the run was over!

Maybe that 5 minute jog coming up isn't going to be too bad!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THat's AWESOME! You go cuz! You're getting stronger and faster!!!

Amy said...

That wasn't Chris...that was me...I hate when people use my computer!!! Crazy! love u!