Last Thursday, Griff got to bring home George--a bear that is making a trip around the homes of all of his classmates. We had to journal what we did with George(check the mail, eat a dilly bar, play with Kate, etc.) and then had to send a picture of him in with the bear.
Of course, being the classic overachiever that I tend to be, I took 5 photos with the boy--and his teacher announcing that this was the first time George had been home with someone and come back to school with a professional photography portfolio! lol!
So, enjoy! Next up, some pics from a small girl's cheerleading debut and her 7th birthday party! :)
1 comment:
That Dilly bar looks yummy Griff...could I have one too? I have been checking in with you guys every couple of days...hope all is well...tell Kate that she may still be in the HSM remake some day...don't worry about the Nutcracker! And Griff...George is cute but you are cuter!!!!!!!
Post a Comment