Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kate's cheer debut




This weekend, we got to see Kate cheer in a demo! It was so fun to see her and Morgan hamming it up for the crowd.

Her cartwheel has come a long way and she is getting into the groove-thang if you know what I mean! lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/sdscrappy/video/x30c4v_mov01277_family

Hopefully, the link will work to see the whole routine (the whole 1:30 of it) in action. I have birthday to upload next, but last night, in the middle of the night, I got a migrane (it sucked!) and I was sick from 3:30 until around 5 a.m. Needless to say, I am going to try and get a bit more rest this afternoon before John leaves for Mexico and I am all on my own! So, for now, see ya!

1 comment:

amy surburg said...

Loved the little video show. They were too cute. Keep it up Kate!
Amy