Not much really to report--although the funniest thing happened tonight.
My mother couldn't believe that we don't serve our kids meatloaf!! We were discussing Kate's lack of eating vegetables, and she said "Well, is there anything you still won't eat?!" and I said "ham loaf" and that was it! She was just AMAZED that John and I don't feed our kids meatloaf--no offense mom, just NEVER have liked it, and neither did John as a kid--we decided LONG ago that our kids wouldn't be subjected to it!
What a riot! Do you have anything that you STILL won't eat from childhood? Can't wait to see your responses!
xoxo
2 comments:
I still can't eat string cheese. I got the flu and string cheese was the last thing I had eaten. Of course being 7 years old I balmed the string cheese. Haven't eaten any since that day!
Ham loaf and meat loaf are very different things....meat loaf I love and ham loaf makes me gag! (Right there with you sister!) I won't drink milk... yuck, it makes me gag! And I don't like mushrooms. I will literally eat every other vegetable but no mushrooms please (fungui...ugh!) My kids on the other hand...the list goes on and on. I think that's the Dow in them because the Bells are great eaters...right guys????
Post a Comment