I'm back after a quick trip to New Orleans...pictures of that to follow the Disney trip...needless to say, it was fun...I can see going back for a long weekend of sorts--but Bourbon Street, not really my style.
So, here is a picture of Kate getting her hair wrapped. She had to sit in a head down position for about 20 minutes...I finally took out all of the floss last night. She is keeping the beads to make a bracelet--what a crafty gal! ;)
Griff (of course), fell asleep again on the way down on the ferry to Downtown Disney. When we got there, we headed to LegoLand--here is a pic of Griff and Doyle and "Nessie"...she lives right there in the water--it is amazing that it is all made out of legos!
Kathy took this cute photo of all of us--I don't remember what we were all cracking up about, but I thought it was a fun one and the girls got to pick something out of Goofy's candy store. Guess what Kate picked? Chocolate covered marshmellows. They came on a Mickey straw--and they said that it was amazing! She asked me to make them when we got home! ;)
Tomorrow, is our trip to Animal Kingdom--lots to tell. John and I will also be attending a black-tie event at the Supreme Court tomorrow evening in Springfield. Justice Scalia from the U.S. Supreme Court is the guest speaker.
FYI...John had an interview today that went very well...please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as June 30 is rapidly approaching and since the business is closing, we could use any good wishes you can give! :)
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment