I may come back and post a few more from this day...we went to Hollywood Studios--the McNeela's had spent the day before at MK and now we are together the rest of the trip!
Since John won our family "Biggest Loser" contest, Kate promised that she would go on ANY ride John chose--hence you see Tower of Terror. She did not like it, needless to say. She said she will never do it again! (but it was fun anyway!!)
We got to see the High School Musical 2 show and all of the kids were picked to go and participate in the show (Kate has the sassy stance in the red tank--wonder where she gets THAT from?!?!?)
We also hit Playhouse Disney Live. Griffin loved it! We left the park around noon to head back. The girls really wanted to get their hair wrapped, so Kathy and I took them to do that...pictures will follow later...(I don't want to back it up too much!!) and then on to Downtown Disney on the riverboat....(betcha can't wait until tomorrow, huh?!?!)
1 comment:
Ok, did you need tickets for the HSM2 show? If so, where did you get them? You really sound like you were well planned...help your cousin here...how did you plot out your trip? Was it online or did you use a guide book? (if you were winging it I am very impressed!) Please let me know. I have to call Disney today to upgrade our meal package and start making restaurant reservation...any suggestions? (we are having lunch with the Princesses...any other suggestions?)
luv u
Post a Comment