So, since we arrived on Thursday evening, we got a full day at the Magic Kingdom on Friday...our cousins arrived Friday night, and then we got the party started!!
We were at rope drop about 45 minutes early and they had hula-hoops out for the kids to play with...it was fun. We got to Dumbo right away and then hit Winnie the Pooh...we also rode the carousel--it was closed the rest of our stay, so I am glad we got on it when we could! Right out front of the carousel is the Sword in the Stone--needless to say, none of the family are the next King Arthur! lol!
We also literally bumped into Woody and Jessi on the other side of the park...they were just coming out for autographs when we happened upon them! After a long day, we decided to head back to the room around 4...
1 comment:
It sounds awesome...I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I do want to hear about every day so I will be checking the blog regularly! Be sure to post photos of you and Jon too! And happy day after Mother's Day!
luv you!
amy
Post a Comment