Friday, May 23, 2008

Disney Day 4

Well, no photos (right now) to post from Day 4. We spent the day at Typhoon Lagoon. It is a REALLY fun water park--there are so many things for the kids to do and tons of lazy river to be lazy on!

I am ordering some photos from Disney's Photo Pass service--they give you a card and then put your images on there--I just now ordered 130 Disney characters pictures from Walgreens. The expense of all of them are a bit much to handle at the moment! :)

We also went back to Downtown Disney this evening. This time, we ate at the Earl of Sandwich. I have to say, it is like a glorified Panera (which is delightful), but the portions are huge and if you eat there, I say split something until you have a chance to see how big things are. It worked out for us, because we ended up bringing some food back and eating it for lunch the next day. (just an FYI...)

Tomorrow, Animal Kingdom--and a separate post for Chef Mickey's!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend Doyles! I hope you guys have fun this weekend. Keep posting the Disney info...I love it! Sara, call me sometime next week, I want to catch up!